Even today moving big sized files could represent a problem and it doesn’t matter if you have superfast Internet connection or large storage devices: size does matter!
Cutter is an application that is conceived to ease this kind of tasks by splitting large files in smaller parts that you can attach to e-mail messages, upload to a FTP server or copied in a set of storage devices.
Cutter is compatible with any kind of file and the recipient doesn’t have to be a Cutter user because this application writes a batch procedure that will execute a series of commands to join back all the file parts.
Cutter also allows to check the integrity of the file after the rebuild task because it calculates the MD5 hash before splitting the file, then it saves the checksum in the document that ships along with the batch procedure.
When the split task ends, you can decide how to manage all the file parts you got:
- you can send the file parts as attachment to several e-mail messages (NEW: Cutter has an internal mail server and supports SSL connections);
- you can upload the file parts to a FTP server (NEW: Cutter has an internal FTP client that does this task);
- NEW: you can edit the batch procedure and the document that reports the instructions about how to join the file parts);
- NEW: you can copy the folder with the file parts in your Dropbox folder;
- NEW: you can compress the folder with the file parts with ZipGenius;
- NEW: you can join back the file parts with this same application (but just those files that were splitted with Cutter 5;
- Cutter 5 can be installed as a ZGTool for ZipGenius.
Cutter 5 solves all these problems without making you pay a cent!
Compatible with Windows 2000, 2003 Server, XP, 2008 Server, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10.
Cutter 5 can’t be installed in Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4.
Go to Download Center
Visit the download center to get it for free.
For Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 and Server Editions.
Discover CZIP X
A reliable encryption utility for Windows, Android and Linux. Protect your files, use CZIP X.